Thursday 3 November 2011

Dub Overload

I feel that I have been neglecting dubstep far too much over the last few posts and as such bring you a dirty dose of your favourite wobbly genre. A lot of releases have been catching my attention, one of which is the newest EP from KOAN Sound, "Funk Blaster". While the production is of their usual high standard with arrhythm aplenty, the tunes lack originality and quite frankly I was disappointed with the EP on the whole. However, separately the tracks are a nice outing from the normal formula of dubstep; here is my favourite from the release.


KOAN Sound - Talk Box

DOWNLOAD on beatport


Another recent find was the new artist, Addergebroed, who just brought out an EP called "Zodiac". It's stacked full of bangers and quite unique tunes; check out the best two below.


Addergebroed - Science

DOWNLOAD on Juno


Addergebroed - Zodiac

DOWNLOAD on Juno


Now for the staple upload in a feature of dubstep; Vaski and Downlink. Two big releases here, the first is a new collaboration track and the second a VIP of Downlink's massive hit "Factory".


Vaski & Downlink - The Scientist

DOWNLOAD on beatport


Downlink - Factory VIP

DOWNLOAD on beatport


Finally, here is the rest of the heavy dub I have ac-crewed in the last few days along with the exciting new Borgore preview.


Hollywood Undead - I Don't Wanna Die (Borgore Remix)

DOWNLOAD


Zeds Dead - My Love (Doverspike Refix)

DOWNLOAD


Tek-One - Bug

DOWNLOAD

No comments:

Post a Comment