Tuesday 6 December 2011

DJ Choppa Dunks & Mista Marcel - Check My Steelo

It has been a while since my last update as I have been starved of any home access to internet for almost a week. It has been a traumatic period but the information orgy has begun as of last night to make up for it. Today I bring you the debut EP of DJ Choppa Dunks and Mista Marcel; a unique construction of moombah-house with remixed hit vocals and classic tunes encompasses this release. My favourites are the club banger "Horsey" with its intensely catchy Pon De Floor-esque synth lead and the remix of "Toes" as it completely smooths out the tone of the EP with an almost trance interlude that evolves into a very 90s sounding dance tune.


DJ Choppa Dunks & Mista Marcel - Horsey



Lights - Toes (DJ Choppa Dunks & Mista Marcel Remix)


DOWNLOAD

No comments:

Post a Comment